Education, support, and community for those living authentic polyamorous lives in the DFW area.
If you cannot be outed to your friends, we recommend creating an alt profile. Dallas Polyamory is a Closed Group, but Facebook may recommend it to your friends.
- Jump in and join our family!
- Post educational and inspirational posts (posts should be related to Polyamory and/or relationships).
- Be supportive!
- Be accepting of all form of non-monogamy in your interaction!
- Be sex positive!
- Always have consent top of mind!
- Be respectful, compassionate & kind!
- Call others by their chosen pronouns.
DON’T DO THIS!
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE GROUP RULES WILL RESULT IN A WARNING OR REMOVAL FROM THE GROUP.
You may contact any admin/mod to report suspicious or harassing behavior, clarify the rules, or seek readmission in the event you were ejected from the group.
Guidelines for Posting Events
Members may create events on Dallas Polyamory if they follow these guidelines.
- All events should be sex-positive and maintain the core values of Dallas Polyamory.
- At events, all attendees should always have consent and safety top of mind!
- All events should be inclusive for the members that it is posted in. Events may be posted in sub-groups (Sisterhood, Brothers of Non-Monogamy & Radical Rainbows).
- All events require at least one person that is not under the influence to monitor and oversee the event.
- Alcohol cannot be consumed by anyone under 21.
- For home parties, no monies (covers, fees, etc.) may be collected except for the reimbursement of supplies. Asking participants to bring food or drinks is perfectly fine. No host should ever profit monetarily for hosting an event.
- No gambling events are allowed
AFTER DARK PARTIES
- Kink/sex events can only be posted in Afterdark, and require the approval of any admin/moderator. Please message an admin/ moderator with the event details before posting. Exception: Kink 101 events may be posted in the general group with prior permission.
- All home kink/BDSM event require a mandatory consent workshop.
- Minors (under 18+) can not be allowed to attend any after dark party.
Neither Dallas Polyamory or it’s admins or moderators shall be liable to any attendee for injury to person or property incurred as a result of attendance at a event.