Education, support, and community for those living authentic polyamorous lives in the DFW area.
If you cannot be outed to your friends, we recommend creating an alt profile. Dallas Polyamory is a Closed Group, but Facebook may recommend it to your friends.
DIVERSITYAcceptance and the promotion of diversity, equality, and dignity for all is required in all Dallas Polyamory spaces. Anything that is counter to these values will not be tolerated. This includes race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or any other identities.
– Jump in and join our family!
– Post educational and inspirational posts (posts should be related to Polyamory and/or relationships).
– Be supportive!
– Be accepting of all form of non-monogamy in your interaction!
– Be sex positive!
– Always have consent top of mind!
– Be respectful, compassionate & kind!
– Call others by their chosen pronouns.
– Message or friend request without prior permission obtained via main threads. Get verbal permission or permission within a thread first.
DON’T DO THIS!
– Make posts seeking connections. This includes “Add me”, “PM me”, posts looking for a date, sex or relationship, or selfie intros without actual introduction. We are not a hookup site & we do have specific threads monthly where our members can make such posts.
– Delete your posts. Contact an admin/mod for this. You can however turn off comments.
– Post excessive memes. Non-poly/relationship memes should be placed in the Friday meme thread. Related memes should be limited to 1 a day and include a convo-starter.
– Post divisive topics not related to Polyamory, including discussions about religion, politics, or candidates.
– Send shocking/sexual images/language to other members without their prior consent.
– Post hate speech, including homophobia, transphobia, ableism, racism, sexism, or anything slut-shaming
– Post kink related posts. We have a sub-group you may join after 2 weeks of active membership here!
– Copy/share anything in our group to outside without consent from the original poster.
– Glorify drug use of any kind. Mentioning that you are “420 friendly” is allowable. Please use a Trigger Warning prior to discussing any drug use, including medical discussions, mental health needs, or substance abuse concerns. It goes pear-shaped quickly.
– Post fundraisers or gofundme campaigns. We do make exceptions at times, contact a mod for more information.
– Block ANY admins/mods. Blocking creates a situation where important information cannot be shared.
– Post anything that is not SFW or that violates Facebook’s Terms Of Service.
**Please contact mod/admins to report rule violations, request rule clarification prior to posting, or seek readmission if you were ejected.**
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE GROUP RULES WILL RESULT IN A WARNING OR REMOVAL FROM THE GROUP.
Guidelines for Posting Events
Members may create events on Dallas Polyamory if they follow these guidelines.
- All events should be sex-positive and maintain the core values of Dallas Polyamory.
- At events, all attendees should always have consent and safety top of mind!
- All events should be inclusive for the members that it is posted in. Events may be posted in sub-groups (Sisterhood, Brothers of Non-Monogamy & Radical Rainbows).
- All events require at least one person that is not under the influence to monitor and oversee the event.
- Alcohol cannot be consumed by anyone under 21.
- For home parties, no monies (covers, fees, etc.) may be collected except for the reimbursement of supplies. Asking participants to bring food or drinks is perfectly fine. No host should ever profit monetarily for hosting an event.
- No gambling events are allowed
AFTER DARK PARTIES
- Kink/sex events can only be posted in Afterdark, and require the approval of any admin/moderator. Please message an admin/ moderator with the event details before posting. Exception: Kink 101 events may be posted in the general group with prior permission.
- All home kink/BDSM event require a mandatory consent workshop.
- Minors (under 18+) can not be allowed to attend any after dark party.
Neither Dallas Polyamory or it’s admins or moderators shall be liable to any attendee for injury to person or property incurred as a result of attendance at a event.